Order Prescriptions OnlineContact Us at 1-877-916-1234
VillageHealth has made it possible to get more from your prescription benefit.
Savings. Convenience. Reliable Information.
These are just a few of the things you'll find when you visit Express-Scripts.com, a personalized website offered through Express Scripts, the VillageHealth contracted mail order pharmacy. Express Scripts' website provides the quality, dependability, and customer service you expect with the online tools you need.
- See what you'll pay for a specific drug and discover ways to save.
- Locate participating retail pharmacies near you.
- Order refills and track the status of your order online.
- Check your pharmacy benefit coverage and verify coverage for eligible dependents.
- Review your 12-month prescription history.
- View Explanation of Benefit Statements or request electronic Explanation of Benefit Statements.
Click here for full details on Home Delivery from Express Scripts PharmacySM
Typically, you should expect to receive your prescription drugs within 14 days from the time that the mail order pharmacy receives the order. If you do not receive your prescription drug(s) within this time, please contact SCAN Health Plan’s Member Services department.
Start managing your prescription benefit online today; it's quick, easy and secure. By clicking this link you will be leaving the VillageHealth website, and will be re-directed to the Express Scripts® pharmacy benefit management page.
Extra Help for Prescription Drug Costs
People with limited incomes may qualify for Extra Help to pay for their prescription drug costs. If you qualify, Medicare could pay for up to seventy-five (75) percent or more of your drug costs including monthly prescription drug premiums, annual deductibles, and coinsurance. Additionally, those who qualify will not be subject to the coverage gap or a late enrollment penalty.
To see if you qualify for Extra Help, call:
- Medicare: (800) MEDICARE (800) 633-4227), 24/7. TTY users should call (877) 486-2048.
- Social Security Office: (800) 772-1213, 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users, call (800) 325-0778
- Your state Medi-Cal/Medicaid office.
- Call Altegra at (866) 866-1785 to apply for low income assistance.
For more information contact Member Services at 1-800-399-7226. (TTY Users: 711). We are available to help you 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week from October 1 to March 31. From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.